LP Adelaide and South Australia 3ED
Author(s): Susannah Farfor
South Australia is a conundrum – so much to do; so little time! Adelaide’s feast of great restaurants and multitude of cultural entertainments compete with easy getaways such as the Barossa Valley or Kangaroo Island. And then there’s the Flinders Ranges and the otherworldly experience of the SA outback... Maybe you’d better stay an extra week?
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
- We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
- We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
-We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
- We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
- We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
- We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
- : 9781740592208
- : Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.286
- : June 2005
- : 197mm X 128mm X 15mm
- : Australia
- : books
- : Susannah Farfor
- : Paperback
- : 3rd Revised edition
- : 919.423047
- : 296
- : 8pp colour; 30 maps