Maths Quest 12 Specialist Mathematics VCE Units 3 and 4 with eBookPLUS and studyON VCE Specialist Mathematics Units 3 and 4 provides comprehensive coverage of the new VCE Study Design for 2016-2019. It includes Jacaranda's unique exam preparation tool, studyON, which has been fully integrated with the text to maximise every student's opportunity for exam success.
Features and benefits
* Many HTML5 interactivities are available. These are designed to engage, excite and enhance understanding by bringing difficult concepts to life.
* The theory is written by highly experienced and successful teachers with a proven and fundamental understanding of how students learn mathematics and succeed in exams.
* Every exercise contains three levels of carefully graded questions which allow students to practise, consolidate and master their knowledge independently.
* Thousands of new questions have been written exclusively for this series, including many higher level questions that stretch students' understanding of mathematics for improved learning outcomes.
* CAS support is provided within the student text through activities and questions. Additionally, students can obtain detailed step-by-step instructions by accessing the TI-Nspire CAS or the Casio ClassPad II Calculator Manuals in the Prelim section of their eBookPLUS.
* studyON VCE Specialist Mathematics Units 3 and 4 is fully integrated with the student text. studyON is Jacaranda's unique study, revision and exam preparation tool, containing all past VCAA exam questions from 2006.
Students can rely on Jacaranda's dedicated customer service and support.
This resource is a hard-copy student text that includes the eBookPLUS and studyON VCE Specialist Mathematics Units 3 and 4.
studyON for Units 3 and 4 is a comprehensive study, revision and exam preparation tool that delivers proven learning outcomes through a range of interactivities, videos and past VCAA exam questions.
Features and benefits
* Sit exams: VCAA exam questions from 2006 onwards, along with marking guides and examiner comments. Students receive instant feedback and can track their results at a concept, topic or whole-course level.
* Concepts: Concept summary screens provide concise, in-depth explanations supported by relevant examples.
* Read more: Hyperlinks direct students to more information in the Jacaranda eBookPLUS.
* See more: Videos and animations bring concepts to life.
* Do more: Hands-on interactivities enhance understanding of on-screen concepts and provide instant feedback.