Florence & Tuscany 10
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience art-lover heaven at the world-class Uffizi Gallery in Florence, tempt your taste buds on a food tour around Tuscany, or climb San Gimignano's medieval towers; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet Florence & TuscanyTravel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, architecture, politics, landscapes, cuisine, wine
- Free, convenient pull-outFlorence map(included in print version), plus over 46 colour maps
- CoversFlorence, Siena, Central Coast, Elba, Apuane Alps, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano, San Minato, Chianti, Arezzo, Garfagnana, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany,our most comprehensive guide to Florence & Tuscany, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Florence & Tuscany,a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage?Check out Lonely Planet Italyguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthyinformation for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to theheart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations ofpeople how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
- : 9781786572615
- : David Bateman Ltd
- : David Bateman Ltd
- : 0.38
- : September 2017
- : 19.70 cmmm X 12.80 cmmm X 2.80 cmmm
- : Ireland
- : February 2017
- : books
- : Lonely Planet Staff; Virginia Maxwell; Nicola Williams
- : Paperback
- : 10th Revised edition
- : English
- : 914.55049312
- : 352
- : Total Colour Pages; 50 Maps