Pocket New York City 5
Author(s): Cristian Bonetto
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet'sPocketNew York Cityis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Scale the Statue of Liberty; stroll Central Park; be dazzled by the bright lights of Times Square; and lose yourself in the vast Metropolitan Museum of Art (MoMA); all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of New York City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet'sPocket New York City:
- Full-colormaps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out New York Citymap (included in print version), plus 19 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Lower Manhattan, SoHo, Chinatown, East Village & Lower East Side, Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Union Square, Midtown, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, and Central Park.
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet'sPocket New York City, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all ofNew York's neighborhoods? Check outLonely Planet'sNew York Cityguide. Or check outLonely Planet's DiscoverNew YorkCity guide, a photo-rich guide focused on the city's most popular sights.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check outLonely Planet'sEastern USAguide for a comprehensive look at all theregionhas to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Cristian Bonetto.
About Lonely Planet:Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- : 9781742208879
- : Lonely Planet
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.5
- : October 2014
- : 153mm X 106mm
- : Australia
- : October 2014
- : books
- : Cristian Bonetto
- : Paperback
- : 5th Revised edition
- : en
- : 917.4710444
- : 256
- : 20 maps